Monday, December 29, 2008

First Haircut!!

It became very obvious to us that Hunter needed to get a haircut when his bangs started hanging in his eyes. I had been saying for a couple months that I would take him, but I was stalling. Getting a haircut means my baby is growing up. Am I ready for this?

This was the morning of the haircut. Look at those curls!!
He was crying and would not sit still, he was sure that the hairdresser was trying to do him harm!! So I gave him a lollipop! It was actually a tip that my friend Rachael gave me. We've been really resistant to giving Hunter a lot of "junk", but it really helped!
And he loved it!!



I am a little behind in my blogging as this haircut was done on his birthday in September, and again he needs another one and again, I'm stalling!!

No comments: