Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome to the World!

Landry Wyatt King was born on May 17th, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 6ozs and was 19 3/4 inches long. 

DSC_0822 

DSC_0853

I can’t believe how quickly this pregnancy went by.  It seems like we just found out that I was pregnant!

We are slowly adjusting to life as a family of four.  We’ve had some long nights and some rough days.  It’s still hard for me to believe that I am a Mom to two boys! 

Hunter has adjusted so well with Landry.  He is already saying that he’s his best friend.

DSC_0893

I don’t even want to think about the trouble that these boys are going to get into together!

Also born the same day was our friends Jaime and Al’s baby boy Sawyer Benjamin.  I was getting ready to head to the hospital for my c-section, (which was also Jaime’s due date) when the phone rang, imagine my surprise and excitement, when Jaime told me that she had just given birth to Sawyer!!  Mike and I headed down to the hospital early so we could meet the little guy.   

Landry and Sawyer

Both boys looks just like their older brothers.

I still can’t believe that I got to go through my pregnancy with one of my best friends and we had babies the same day!

preggo

No comments: